Welcome! We are delighted to have you inquire about Evangelical Anglican Church of South Sudan. Nothing brings greater joy or has more eternal value than worshipping and serving our Lord Jesus Christ in His church. Our passion is for you to see Christ in our lives and come to know, serve, and joyfully worship Him with us.
In a world where sin and Satan have brought such suffering, hopelessness, condemnation and death, we rejoice knowing that God has a plan that will not be frustrated. The Son of God, the Lord Jesus Christ conquered sin, Satan, and death when He died on the cross and rose again from the dead. Through His sacrificial death He provided forgiveness of sin and the hope of eternal life for all who will place their faith in Him. He is the One who voluntarily died as a substitute for all who believe, and it is He who has promised to one-day return in power and great glory as King of kings and Lord of lords.
We also rejoice in the magnificent gift of God’s Word, the Bible, where He has revealed Himself to us. In a world filled with the lies of sinful men and the deceptions of Satan and his demons, we praise God for His Word that is a lamp for our feet and a light for our path (Psalm 119:105). Indeed, as the inspired apostle Paul has said, “All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work” (2 Timothy 3:16,17).
If you desire to hear about the glorious gospel of Jesus Christ, the message of sins forgiven and eternal life, we invite you to come and open your heart to the truth. And if you are already a follower of Jesus Christ, we invite you to come and worship Him with us. Come and fellowship with other believers and learn more of His amazing plan of redemption that will soon come to an end on this earth and be fulfilled in the glories of heaven.
In world filled with religious confusion, we endeavor to remain faithful to our calling and are committed to the following biblical mandates:
- Maintain a high view of God, ever mindful that we exist for Him--He does not exist for us.
- Maintain the divine purposes of the church, namely, to exalt the Savior, equip the saints and evangelize the lost.
- Maintain a commitment to the absolute authority, sufficiency and inspiration of Scripture.
- Maintain a commitment to teach sound doctrine, allowing doctrinal precision to separate truth from error.
- Maintain a commitment to personal holiness, avoiding spiritual and moral compromise by hiding His Word in our hearts.
- Maintain a high degree of readiness as we live in anticipation of our Lord's imminent return.
The objectives and direction of Christian Church International fall within these biblical parameters. We have a variety of thriving ministries occurring all through the week in various locations in South Sudan, and we would be happy to have you come and join with us. For more information, please refer to our website or contact us by phone. We are devoted to ministering to your needs in any way we possibly can.